Animation on Navigation Bar in Android Phone.
Yes if you are an Android phone user and have on-screen navigation buttons on your android phone then you can customize them.
Customizing your phone navigation bar or NavBar with Animations is a cool idea and this can be done with an android app that requires No-root access to your phone.
This app will make turn your old navigation bar buttons into custom animated navigation bar which works on any android phone which has on-screen navigation buttons.
The app has a lot of animations to choose from and also has a pro-version which has all ads removed and also gets future animation packs for free.
The app works on any phones with on-screen navigation buttons like the Nokia 5.1 plus, LG phones, Samsung phones, etc.
Also for LG Android phone users, you need to scale the Navbar animations to full screen in 18:9 ratio in the app settings.
The app has built-in features for customizing like the animation packs, set animation speeds, color overlay and animation triggers, auto-start on boot option, etc.
Now let’s see it.
- Step 1: Install the Navbar animations app from google play store.
Download the Navbar Animations App.
- Step 2: Now open the App and if you see a message like “Navigation bar not found” not found just click the do not show button and press ok.
- Step 3: Then tap the button on the upper right corner to activate the Navbar animations.
- Step 4: Now tap on any of the available packs to select the animation which you want to display on your phone’s navigation bar.
- Step 5: Also in the setting panel, you can select and control animation speed, animation color overlay, and auto-start overlay on the boot option.
By default, you should keep the animation speed to 0.5x only.
That’s it you now get custom animations on the navigation buttons of your android phone.
If you like the article, do share and comment.
Also Read: How to Remove MX Player Ads