It can be daunting to be a parent in this era. You can’t constantly keep track of your child’s online activity, but you need to keep them safe. Thankfully, you can resort to parental control apps to make sure they’re not up to something harmful.
In this article (focus on iPhone users), we have analyzed some monitoring apps to find the best iOS parental control app for you. You’ll be able to spy iPhone without jailbreak flawlessly. But before you learn about how to use a parental control app, here’s what you should know first.
Why would a Parent need an iPhone Control App?
There can be many reasons why parents resort to using a spy app to ensure their child’s safety. The biggest is that smart devices nowadays supply access to anything and everything on the planet. And not all of it is good. Some reasons for using an iPhone control app can be:
- Scams: If you’ve ever used the internet yourself, you must be aware of scams that litter it. A parental control app can help you protect your child from such scams.
- Screen Time: Smart devices are alluring and can take away a lot of your child’s time. You can ensure your child doesn’t use their device outside allowed hours through a monitoring app.
- Dangerous and Inappropriate Content: Kids don’t have a solid concept of good and bad. This makes them vulnerable to adult websites and inappropriate content on the internet. You can use iOS parental controls to block out content like this.
- Location: It’s true that you can’t follow your child around all day. But you can use a parental control app to track their location.
- Communication: There are many dangerous people in the world who take advantage of kids. You can talk to your children to make them aware of these dangers. And as an added feature, you can use a spy app to make sure they don’t communicate with dangerous people.
All of these reasons are valid for a parent to want to keep a better eye on their kids. As a parent, your first resort should always be to talk to your children about the dangers that the internet is filled with. And then use an app for extra cautiousness.
Why is an iPhone Parental Control App a Parent’s Best Option?
There are many ways that you as a parent can use to keep an eye on your kid. But these ways don’t allow you to monitor your kid all day. There’s only so much you can do. That is why parental control apps can be helpful for parents. You can make sure your child is safe all the time.
After looking through a lot of apps on the internet, we have compiled a list of the best parental controls for iPhone below:
Out of all the apps we analyzed, mSpy proved to be the best iPhone parental control app. A lot of reasons attributed to mSpy being the best app on the market. It:
- Allows you to manage all incoming and outgoing calls on the target device.
- Helps you track SMS, email, and social media on your child’s device.
- Can track your child’s GPS location at any time.
- Allows you to block inappropriate apps and websites on your child’s device.
- Can monitor your kid’s internet activity.
A good parental control app is Qustodio. It can be very useful as parents can use it to:
- Track their kid’s text messages and calls.
- Limit screen time.
- Filter out inappropriate or adult content.
- Monitor their child’s online activity like websites and social media visits.
Another useful app for parents is MamaBear. It provides a wealth of features for their parent Grom Social App like:
- Monitoring and limiting online activity.
- Setting permissions for social media apps.
- Monitoring your child’s posts on the Grom Social app.
MMGuardian is also a very good app you can use to keep an eye on your child’s digital activity. It supports many features like:
- Alerts for specific keywords or inappropriate media on your child’s phone.
- Filters to block out inappropriate web content.
- App control to block or restrict certain apps.
- GPS tracker to locate your child at any time.
5. Net Nanny
An amazing app on our list is Net Nanny, with some great features like:
- Blocking websites, apps, and adult or inappropriate content.
- Alerts for your kid’s digital activity.
- Limiting screen time.
- Monitoring online activity.
- Tracking the location of your child.
6. Our Pact
The final entry in our list is a great app called Our Pact. Like the other apps mentioned on this list, it also comes with multiple important features like:
- App Blocking.
- Filtering unwanted websites and online content.
- Setting a screen timer.
- Location Tracking.
Any one of these apps can be helpful for you. Go through their features to find one that suits you best. If you are looking for an all-rounder, our recommendation is to go for mSpy as it offers the greatest range of features.
- Read More: Best Mirror Photo Apps
If you’re a parent, your biggest wish is that your child remains safe and sound. But it can be hard to be sure of that all the time. A lot of things can be out of our control. But one thing that can make your life a little bit easier is using an iPhone parental control app, such as mSpy, to monitor your children’s phones.