As you may be aware that Telegram is one of the most popular messaging apps with over 200 million active users and also one of the best alternatives to WhatsApp.
But with a recent update, that was released on 30th March 2020, you can create a folder in Telegram for chats that make it easier to manage them faster and better.
But before we start, let’s get to know what makes telegram this popular.
Telegram has been one of the best messaging apps for both Android and IOS users and this is mainly due to its speed, also it can sync across user devices, be it your phone, tablet or laptop. It just forms an ecosystem with your devices.
Also, you can find web series, movies, and other stuff that is shared by Telegram groups and this is possible only because Telegram lets you send files and media of unlimited size, also it doesn’t eat your phone storage as chats are not stored in your device memory, but in the cloud.
Many Bloggers and Digital Marketers are managing their communities on Telegram, which is only because you can create group chats of 2,00,000 members and share large files with them and set up automation with bots.
Create a Folder in Telegram
- Step 1: Just upgrade your Telegram app to version 6.0.1 from the Play Store on your phone.
- Step 2: Now open the Telegram app and go to settings.
- Step 3: Inside the settings tab, you will see the folders option.
- Step 4: Click on folder option, you will see the screen like below.
- Step 5: There will be recommended folders, click on Create New folder.
- Step 6: Now you can name your folder and add chats to it. Also, the remove chats option lets you remove chats that you no longer want to see in your folder.
That’s it you are done with creating a folder in Telegram.
As of now, Whatsapp will be introducing ads, whereas Telegram is free with no ads with other great features. This makes sense why switch from WhatsApp to Telegram.
We hope guys this post helps you a lot, by following the above steps you can get the answer to How to create a Folder in Telegram? If you have any other questions related to that then please comment below, we will surely help you out. Share this post on your social media and stay connected for more posts.
- Also Read: Multiplayer Games to Play in Lockdown