Among the streaming services all over the world, Hulu is an exciting option one can choose. It is popular for its wide range of services that include movies, news, sports, and everything you are looking for. You are free to watch live TV channels, and for that, you just need to have a Hulu+Live TV subscription which comes under a reasonable range.
The specialty of Hulu is that you can get your personalized TV streaming platform supporting up to six profiles under one subscription. This will surely help you to scream your preferred content anytime you want. A wide range of devices are capable of supporting this application, including Sharp TV. Hence, it is a multi-platform app and will surely satisfy all your needs. Here’s the article that will help you with all the procedures to install Hulu on your Smart TV. Kindly go through all the steps.
How to Install and Watch Hulu on Sharp Smart TV
Hulu can be installed in many ways on your Sharp smart TV. It depends upon the operating system of your Sharp TV which will let you sort out one of the ways to install it. In this article, we have mentioned the top 3 methods to Install Hulu on Sharp Smart TV.
Install Hulu on Sharp Smart TV from Google Play Store
If you want to install Hulu on older versions of Sharp TV models on your Android OS, you need to follow the steps below:
- First, you need to turn on the Sharp TV and connect it to the internet.
- From the Sharp TV home screen, choose the Google Play Store app.
- You will find the Hulu app after searching for it in the Play Store.
- The suggested list will arise when you search the app and you need to select Hulu from the list.
- Lastly, you can install it after the page redirects to the Hulu app information screen.
- Wait for some time until the installation is complete, and then select the open option to launch the Hulu app on your screen.
Install Hulu on Sharp TV using VEWD App System
VEWD is a cloud-based app store. If you are a Sharp TV user, you can easily download it from this particular cloud-based app store. You must also keep in mind that this method will not support Sharp TV to run on the Roku operating system.
The steps of this method are as follows:
- You need to turn on your Sharp TV and press the Apps button available there.
- Then you have to select the VEWD app store and press the OK option available on your Sharp TV remote.
- From the top of your screen, you will get the start option where you need to type “Hulu”.
- Finally, select the Hulu app and press the OK option on your Sharp TV remote to launch the app on your TV screen.
Install Hulu on Sharp TV using AppsNOW App
AppsNOW is another special app that you can use to install the Hulu app on your Sharp TV. The steps are mentioned below:
- You need to press the Apps button from your Sharp TV remote.
- Then you need to select the AppsNow option and click on the OK button on your TV remote.
- There is a filter option available where you can select Movies and television shows.
- After searching the Hulu app, you need to select the OK button to download it on your device.
- To further install it, you will get another OK option which will let the app successfully be installed on the device.
- Once you are done with the installation, you can stream your desired content and get all the features from the Hulu app.
Apart from all the methods of installation of the Hulu app, you also have to log in using your credentials to watch the content of the app. If your Sharp TV runs on the Roku operating system, you are free to try any of the above methods to install the Hulu app on your Sharp TV.
The plans and pricing come with various plans, you can choose any of the plans and enjoy the content of the Hulu app. Hence, it’s totally upon you which method to choose to support your system.
- Read More: Best Projector under 600