Toshiba is one of the most popular manufacturers of smart devices. It manufactures smart models of TV like LED, UHD, and OLED. You can surely experience the best option among these smart TVs and will also provide you with the best picture quality. Among all these TV models, the common thing is remote. Using the remote, you can easily take all the controls of any of these Toshiba TVs.
This remote is a handy tool and will allow you to change the channels, increase or decrease the volume, and many other activities. In case your remote is damaged or missing, you do not need to worry because you can turn the TV on without the remote. This article will guide you with all the steps to turn on your Toshiba TV without a remote.
Is it Possible to Turn On Toshiba TV without a Remote?
Yes, you can easily turn on your Toshiba TV without any access to the remote. Many of the times people face problems when the battery of the remote gets dead and requires a replacement, or permanently damaging the remote accidentally.
How to Turn on Toshiba TV Without Remote?
Here are the steps to help you turn on your Toshiba Smart TV without using the remote
- You need to stand next to your Toshiba TV.
- Search for the tiny button available on your TV.
- Then you need to press the power button of the TV without accessing the remote.
In case you are not able to follow the steps above, you can try the steps below:
- When you purchased the Toshiba TV, you received a manual which you need to find.
- After getting the manual, read and check whether your TV has a power button and where its location is.
- After you locate the power button you can certainly turn on your Toshiba TV.
You will be able to use the power button or use a universal remote controller to access the smart TV app if you don’t have the physical remote. If your remote is not working or damaged, you should quickly change it and buy a new one. This will help you to access your TV and enjoy it comfortably. If you have an older version of the television you shall also go for the universal infrared remote that is easy to use and configure.