Updating all the software is pretty essential to make the software run smoothly without any bugs or cache. Making all the software up to date also makes the operating system run smoothly.
Photo Viewer is an important tool we use regularly, so It is necessary to update your Photo Viewer if you have an outdated version otherwise you might face some bugs that would not let you open your photos properly or edit them.
In this article, we will help you to learn How to update The Photo Viewer on Windows 7 in seven simple steps:
- Step 1: Press the Windows button on your keyboard.
- Step 2: Click on Control Panel located at the bottom right of the start menu
- Step 3: Then click on “System and Securities”
- Step 4: A window will open and you will find “Windows Update”. Below that tab, there is a “Check for Update” link, click on that link. Windows will check for updates and list them.
- Step 5: Find where Photo Viewer is written in the list and click on the small checkbox beside it.
- Step 6: Click on the “Install Updates” tab, then a license agreement box will appear, click “OK”
- Step7: After installation is completed, an option for Restart will appear, click that to restart your device and apply the changes.
After restarting you can enjoy the new features if introduced or use that tool seamlessly without any bugs.
We hope you like this post, to update your Photo Viewer on Windows 7 you just need to follow the above steps. If we have missed something please let us know in the comment section and also if it’s helpful for you then please share this with your friends.
- Also Read: 3 Tips to Fix Slow Boot Time in Windows 10 | What is Cisco Leap Module? | How To Change NAT Type On PC?