Hulu is a free-to-use app where you can watch several TV shows, movies, web series, originals, past episodes and many more. Hulu app allows you to get access to your entire TV in one place. It can be used on Android or iOS phones or tablets anywhere. It’s one of those popular entertainment apps out there on the market.
Philips Smart TVs are the most entertaining place where you can use the Hulu app. These TVs run on Google Android TV OS. However, you can’t find any Hulu app for these Smart TVs.
You can also search by yourself. Open the Play Store and search by the name of the app, the search result will be zero. But don’t be sad. We’ll guide you on how to open the Hulu app on your Smart TV by following a few steps.
Download the Hulu App on your Philips Smart TVs
As we’ve mentioned earlier, Philips Smart TVs run on Google Android technology. It provides several facilities including Google apps like the Google map, Play Movies, Google store, Chrome and many more.
But not all the available, there are certain limitations on the variety of the apps. The Play Store offers a limited variety of apps for Smart TV users.
Google Playstore offers certain entertainment apps like Netflix, YouTube, Prime Videos, etc. But you do not get any search results for the Hulu app. This app is unavailable via the Google Play Store for Philips Smart TVs. You’ve to check for updates about the launch of the Hulu app for these Smart TVs.
But don’t worry! There is a secret way to access the Hulu app on your TV. Philips Smart TVs are provided with the cast feature.
Using this feature, you can cast the Hulu app on your Philips Smart TV from your smartphone or any other device. Here in this article, we’ll provide you with all the steps to cast Hulu apps on your TV.
- Read More: Hulu on Sharp smart TV
Methods to cast Hulu app on your Philips Smart TVs
- Connect to the same Wifi – Get a wifi connection. Connect your smartphone and Philips Smart TV to a common Wifi connection.
- Open the Hulu app(android or iOS) – Next step is to open the Hulu app on your smartphone. You can cast from Android or IOS phones. It doesn’t matter whether it’s Android or iOS.
- Select the entertainment video – Choose and click on the TV show or the entertainment video which you want to watch on the Philip Smart TV.
- Find out the Cast icon – You’ll notice a Cast icon on the top right of the screen. Click on it.
- Casting the video on the TV screen – The smartphone will automatically search for a nearby casting device. As soon as you see the name of the Smart TV, click on it.
- Play video on the TV screen – Now, play the video and it’ll be cast on the screen of Philip Smart TV.
- Lastly, this is how you can watch several TV shows on your Philips Smart TVs using the Hulu app.
The only app available in the USA is the Hulu app. You cannot directly install the Hulu app on your Smart TV. You have to wait until the Google Play Store brings the Hulu app for the Philips Smart TVs. Unfortunately, you cannot install it until then.
However, you can cast the videos or show or your entertainment videos directly on your Philips Smart TVs by following the steps mentioned above. Stay updated for the launch of the Hulu app for Smart TVs.