But the MX Player also has ads which are irritating and also non-relevant. These ads are inserted by developers to generate revenue via Google AdMob. But did you know that you can remove these ads from the MX Player?
One of the best ways to remove ads from the MX Player is to buy the MX Player’s Pro version which does not contain ads. You can also remove ads from the MX Player without using any plugins.
Follow these steps to remove ads from the MX Players. This trick works on both Android and Apple phones.
Remove MX Player Ads
- Step 1: Open MX Player app, in the bottom go to “me”.
- Step 2: Inside the “me” option, enable the data saver settings. You can also enable the Dark mode which is below it.
- Step 3: Now exit MX Player and open your phone settings.
- Step 4: Now inside settings, open your app settings. on my phone, it is as Apps and notifications.
- Step 5: Now search for MX Player and open it.
- Step 6: Now go to data usage and disable the background data settings. This setting will restrict the MX Player app from using background data.
Enabling these settings will disable the ads inside the MX Player app. Now you can enjoy ad-free MX Player videos on your phone.
This trick works on both Android and Apple phones.
Do like, comment and share.
- Read More: How to Use Google Maps Offline?