EA account is one of the popular video gaming companies. They have been known for creating amazing games since 1982. The full name of EA is Electronic Arts.
In gaming consoles like Xbox and others, there is an option to link your EA account and play your downloaded games from your EA account.
So if you have doubts about the EA account, I’ve mentioned some questions and their answers to help you out. So let’s read now.
What is an Xbox EA Account?
An EA account summarizes the account of the gaming company Electronic Arts. With this account, you can access all the company’s games. Many users that have an account on Xbox are aware of the unique approach that EA sports people get to attract their users.
Their company also accounts for creating games that aren’t readily available on the market. So with an EA Sports account, you can access all the games once and all at one price.
You need to create an individual account for EA sports if you want to access it on Xbox. Most users prefer an EA Sports account as it allows members to access the significant gaming sector for one price. That’s, is an offer to steal.
Is Xbox and EA Account the Same?
No, Xbox and EA account isn’t the same. Unfortunately, many users think that if they have an Xbox account, they can access all the games that EA Sports people offer. You can have Xbox and EA Sports accounts as same, but that means something else, as it explains.
Eventually, if you create an EA Sports account with the same email account you used for creating the Xbox account, both of them can be the same.
Technically, their subscriptions remain different, yet you are accessing them using the same email account. So, Xbox and EA Sports accounts are not the same.
Is EA Access free on Xbox?
No, EA Access isn’t free on Xbox. But to get free access to EA Access on Xbox, you must play on Xbox one and be an Xbox live gold member. You can try EA Access during Free Play Days if you fill in the criteria.
The functionality of these terms means that EA Access isn’t free for a lifetime, and you need to purchase EA Access from their official website to access all the games you would be craving.
Just to keep their promotional offer live, EA Sports have brought this fantastic offer. You can have EA Access for free on Xbox only during the Free Play Days and only if you are an Xbox live gold member.
How To Create an EA Account on Xbox?
First, you must remember that EA Account is free to create. You do not have to pay to create an account like a streaming account. But you need to purchase various games that are launched on the platform.
Simple as it sounds, you can create an EA Account on Xbox. It is similar to creating an account on your PC console. The difference is just the console you are using to create the account. So basically, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to your Xbox console, and open your preferable loaded browser.
- Step 2: Visit the official website of EA Sports.
- Step 3: Click on Sign-up at the top of the page.
- Step 4: Enter all the credentials you are asked for.
- Step 5: Finally, confirm your email through the verification mail you may have received.
After the account is created, link your EA Sports account on Xbox to access the games you want to play.
How To Change the EA Account linked to Xbox?
You can change the EA Account link to Xbox by following a few steps. It isn’t that difficult to do, yet people find it complicated.
At first, Xbox didn’t give any option to their user relating to changing the EA account linked to their Xbox account. But after several people put down their consent on changing it, here is what has happened.
You can change the EA account by creating an EA account with the original mail you used to create the Xbox account. When you do so, you will be prompted to verify the change.
At this point, you can confirm it. Once you approve it, you can change the EA account linked to Xbox. Also, you make it easier and more convenient.
- Step 1: Go to the Xbox console, and select Settings.
- Step 2: Now check the linked accounts under ‘manage accounts.’
- Step 3: Now you can delink the attached account
- Step 4: Verify the account you want to change it to.
Simple, isn’t it?
How to link the Xbox EA account to the PC?
There isn’t much difference in that people seem to have connected their Xbox EA account to their PC. It is just that you have to log in with the registered email in the first place.
People often forget to link their account that belongs to Xbox and EA sports.
- Step 1: First, you must create an EA Sports account using the browser on the Xbox console.
- Step 2: Once done, go to your PC Console, open EA Sports’ official website
- Step 3: Now log in to your account.
- Step 4: In the download section, you will find an option to download the application on your PC.
- Step 5: Click on the option and install the EA Sports application on your PC.
- Step 6: Finally, after the installation is successful, go to the login section, and log in using the same account you used on the Xbox console.
That’s it, and your Xbox EA account will be linked to your PC now.
How do I find my EA account on Xbox?
You can easily find your EA Account on Xbox. To do so, you must first ensure that you have already logged in with your EA account on Xbox.
- Step 1: Go to Settings, and find the EA Sports application.
- Step 2: Open the EA Sports application on your Xbox console, and scroll down to ‘Accounts.’
- Step 3: After clicking on accounts under EA Sports settings, you will get various information.
- Step 4: This includes your registered email address with EA Sports.
- Step 5: This is the EA account linked with Xbox, which you have been searching for.
Sometimes, it isn’t directly available on the settings, so at this point, open your EA Sports application on Xbox and click on the profile section at the top. You can find your Gamertag along with EA Account mentioned right here.
How to find the EA Account email on Xbox?
Similar to finding EA Account on Xbox, it is easier to find an EA Account email on the same console. It can seem confusing if you are new to Xbox and adapting the application interface.
- Step 1: Firstly, remember that you must have an EA Account on your Xbox console to check for the email.
- Step 2: Now, go to your accounts and open settings.
- Step 3: You will find the email option under your name and other credentials.
You can also find the email address under the profile section of Xbox. You can access it under the EA sports application and find it on the top right.
How to sign out of an EA account on Xbox?
Well, there can be times when you visit your friends or family home, and you want to sign in to your EA account to play your favorite game.
But at some point, you want to sign out of your EA Account on Xbox when you leave. Sometimes, simple things tend to be complicated.
Do not worry; follow us to know how you can sign out of your EA account on Xbox.
- Step 1: Go to the Xbox console, and open the EA Sports application.
- Step 2: On the top, you will find the profile button.
- Step 3: Click on the profile button and scroll down to ‘sign out.’
- Step 4: Click on ‘sign out,’ and that’s it.
By doing so, you may have successfully signed out of your EA account on Xbox.
How To Delete an EA account on Xbox?
Deleting an EA account on Xbox is as straightforward as creating it. If you want to delete your EA account on Xbox, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to your preferred browser on the Xbox console.
- Step 2: Sign in to your EA sports account.
- Step 3: Now navigate to help.ea.com and select a game.
- Step 4: After selecting a game, you will be asked to select a platform, so choose EA Sports.
- Step 5: After choosing the platform, select the topic ‘Manage my account.’
- Step 6: Once you enter this section, you will find the option ‘Delete my account.’
- Step 7: You will be asked to send a request for the account deletion to the support team.
- Step 8: Visit your email account frequently to get updates on your request with the EA Sports support team.
Once you receive their mail acknowledging that they have deleted the account, you can finally ensure that you have deleted the EA account on the Xbox console.
Linking consoles with EA account
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?